Professional Development Council
The Professional Development Council (PDC) provides resources to support nurses working autonomously and with-in a multi-disciplinary team to promote patient centered care while maintaining professional standards of practice.
The Professional Development Council is a part of the UC San Diego Nursing Shared Governance structure.
Schedule Presentation of CNIII or CNIV
- Establishment of nursing clinical ladder reclassification and maintenance standards.
- Evaluation of CNIII and CNIV projects using peer review process and established standards of promotional criteria.
- Mentorship, education and support for CNIII project development
- Professional Portfolio Development Workshops.
- Support dissemination of project outcomes and implementation of evidence based practice initiatives.
To schedule your CNIII or CNIV presentation, please submit the requested documentation by selecting the “Schedule Presentation of CNIII or CNIV project” button found above.
For general questions to the Professional Development Council email the council chair below.
Chair of PDC
Clinical Nurse, PACU
4th Monday of every month
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
UC San Diego Medical Center
200 West Arbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92103
1st floor Hillcrest
Rm: Administrative Conference Room (ACR)